You are using an older unsupported web browser. If you run into problems registering through this application, please update your browser to a more recent and secure version before submitting a support request. Latest Internet Explorer »
, Chrome »
, Firefox »
CWG - U20 Mixed Doubles
Teams must pay the team and all competitor fees prior to the registration deadline. All fees must be paid online using a credit card.
- If you have an alternate player, you must check the fee boxes (see below) and pay both the $25 Curling Canada and the $23 NWTCA Competitor fees.
The undersigned, jointly and separately, hereby agree that all team members:
- have met all requirements as set out in the NWTCA Rules and Regulations;
- understand and will adhere to the NWTCA Code of Conduct;
- will continue to play through the Territorial and National Championships or other level as may be required if we win the right to do so at each respective level; and
- are aware of all age restrictions, residency requirements, and the dates and sites of each of the championship levels, and, that at some National levels, all expenses, travel, and accommodations are at our own expense.
- the start date of the event will be dependent on availability of university students. The latest the event will start will be Saturday, December 17th.
Total with tax
Registration opens on
Sep 01, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Registration closes on
Nov 07, 2022 at 11:59 pm